Tuesday, October 2, 2007

10 GREAT IDEAS FOR YOU AND/OR YOUR BUSINESS


Since April this year, I've passed on some tips and ideas that would help some of you with your businesses.


Most of these tips are things I've done or learned along the way.


I started a 'service' business where I performed a service and sold a product. I bought an engraving machine and started a trophies and engraving business in my garage, built it up

to a full time business with 3 employees and then sold it off 9 years later for a profit.


Everything went with the business so when I wanted to start my present business, Winning Fairways Inc. Promotional Products, I had to litterally start over. New suppliers, New Clients, New Products and a new way of selling.


I've looked back over my blogs and listed out the following,


10 Great Topics to help you with your business.


-The Ideal Customers

-The Theory of Recognition

-Timing, Timing, Timing

-The Next Great Idea

-Inspired

-Need to Succeed

-Networking

-Ideaspotting

-How to differentiate yourself

-It Takes a Community to Build a Business


I keep thinking that there has to be more to it
but I think if you keep doing the right things,
your business will grow.


Focus on your business. Don't get strung out with
more new ideas than you can handle with ease.
Have fun, network, get other people to help you
while you are helping them. Build your community.
call me anytime for promotional products or just to ask direction.

rod.winning@gmail.com rod-fairways@hotmail.com


No comments: