Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Who or what inspires you.

Inspired

From The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, Robin Sharma

When I first read Robin Sharma book, I more like studied it
rather than read it. There is a nice little story in there but
there is much more wisdom than you can pick up just reading
it like a novel. No other book of mine has so much markings in it.
Not to mention the lists of info I wrote separately.

This quotation from the book became my mantra.
I have an engraved plate which I keep close, just in
case I need a little more inspiration.
"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some
Extraordinary project, all of your thoughts break their
Bonds: your mind transcends limitations, your
Conciousness expands in every direction and you find
Yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant
Forces, faculties and talents become alive and you discover
Yourself to be a greater person than you ever
Dreamed yourself to be."

Patanjali – A Great Indian Philosopher
Wow, wasn't that worth it?
Rod Winning Winning Fairways Inc. promotional products for success

No comments: